Auslogics Driver Updater 1.9 is a powerful tool which can make all your devices perfectly running. This free download is a standalone setup of Auslogics Driver Updater for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
Auslogics Driver Updater 1.9 Review
To make sure that all the drivers of your computer are up to date, Auslogics Driver Updater is the perfect tool for you. A friendly user interface helps you in identifying the outdated drivers without any technical information. If your computer is slow then it does not always mean that your computer is infected by some malware or harmful program. Outdated drivers are also one of the reasons behind the slow computer speed. Updating drivers individually consumes a lot of time, Auslogics Driver Updater facilitates you in updating all the drivers at the same time.
Moreover, it is a very lightweight tool which does not consume much of your system resources and never slows down your computer. It automatically loads almost all the details of the devices including driver version, date, and name etc. In addition, you can also create backups of the drivers with one click. You can also restore them anytime when something goes wrong.
Features of Auslogics Driver Updater 1.9
Some of the features of Auslogics Driver Updater are:
- Lightweight and friendly user interface
- Automatically detects the outdated drivers
- Load driver details like name, date, and version
- Automatically updates the outdated software
- Backup and restore drivers
- Diagnostic tools
- Many other advanced options and features
System Requirements for Auslogics Driver Updater 1.9
Before you download Auslogics Driver Updater, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of minimum free disk space required
- Installed Memory: 128 MB of minimum RAM required
- Processor: Single Core Processor or higher
Auslogics Driver Updater 1.9 Free Download
Click the below link to download the standalone setup of Auslogics Driver Updater 1.9 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the new and older versions of Windows.