Auslogics File Recovery 7.1 can recover damaged files as well as lost files effectively. This free download is a standalone setup of Auslogics File Recovery for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
Auslogics File Recovery 7.1 Review
If yu have lost any of your precious data, then don’t worry! Auslogics File Recovery can get back your files for you in very less amount of time. A friendly interface increases the usability of the tool, you don’t require any technical information to operate it. All the options and buttons are neatly placed. This wonderful tool has powerful algorithms which dig deep inside your hard disk to find out missing files. It can even recover files from the Recycle Bin. Add different filters for advanced files look up. This wonderful tool can recover almost any file type like images, documents, music, videos, and more. Filters include name, modification date, search type, and other options for more precise file scanning.
It is a lightweight tool which does not slow down your computer while recovering files but the scanning may take a while depending on the size of the drive. You can also ignore any file before the scanning is started. Moreover, A status bar shows the progress of the scanning. When the scanning process is complete it grabs the complete information about the files like the name, size, date, status, type, and location of the file. The preview feature enables you to recover the exact file.
Features of Auslogics File Recovery 7.1
Some of the features of Auslogics File Recovery are:
- Lightweight files recovery tool
- Easy to use environment
- Different scanning modes
- Advanced filters for scanning
- Skip zero sized files for recovering
- Skip system files and temporary files
- Progress bar for scan progress
- Display complete detail about the files
- Multiple languages support
- Wipe data (Random data and Gutmann)
- Many other advanced features
System Requirements for Auslogics File Recovery 7.1
Before you download Auslogics File Recovery, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of minimum free disk space required
- Installed Memory: 512MB of minimum RAM required
- Processor: Single Core Processor or higher
Auslogics File Recovery 7.1 Free Download
Click the below link to download the standalone setup of Auslogics File Recovery 7.1 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the new and older versions of Windows and can recover any data.