eSpeak TTS is and advanced text to speech software which can perfectly read any text document with no mistakes. This free download is a standalone installer of eSpeak text to speech software for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
eSpeak Text to Speech Software Review
When looking for a text to speech applications, eSpeak provides a perfect environment which can take care of the punctuation as well as advanced sentence structures, unlike other TTS software. It comes up with a light-weight and friendly environment and can run on any older system with a very low amount of specifications. eSpeak provides 4 languages styles by default and provides the facility to customize their timing, volume, and pace. Different codes for voice variants, synthesizer methods, and effects are also provided in the Readme text file.
Just add the text into the software, no matter how many words you add, it will read that for you with just one button click. This wonderful tool is far more advanced than Microsoft’s built-in text to speech accessibility application in terms of usability. Moreover, it is a freeware speech synthesizer for different languages. You can also listen to the text from the command line as well.
Features of eSpeak Text to Speech Software
Some of the features of eSpeak TTS are:
- Lightweight and friendly tool
- Text to speech application
- Adjustments for voice pace, volume, and timing
- Add additional voice variants, effects, and synthesizer
- No text limit for speech
- Supports different languages
- Read text from command line
- Export speech as WAV audio file
- Different other features as well
System Requirements for eSpeak Text to Speech Software
Before you download eSpeak, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Free Disk Space: 50 MB of minimum free space required
- Installed Memory: 256 MB of minimum space required
- Processor: Single Core Processor Required
eSpeak Text to Speech Free Download
Click the below link to download the standalone installer of eSpeak for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the latest full versions of Windows OS.