Python is an advanced programming language with different objects and a wide range of standard libraries. This free download is a standalone installer of Python 3.5.2 for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
Python 3.5.2 Review
As you know that Python is one of the powerful and popular programming language with all the goodness of .NET, COM, COBRA Objects. It is much easier than other languages like Java. You can build your own powerful applications and create standalone executables to run on any machine. It is the base of many other programming languages and also includes a huge library of tools. Python Code has wonderful readability and provides easy understanding of the code along with less debug time.
Moreover, you can edit the code while execution, unlike other strict programming languages which make the testing and debugging more easy than anything. It is an object-oriented programming language with a lightweight environment and understandable by any machine. It is the best starter language for those who never did any coding task due to its straightforward syntax. The developer website also provides a huge library of tutorials for an easy start.
Features of Python 3.5.2
Some of the features of Python are:
- Easy to understand programming language
- Base of different programming languages
- Understandable by any machine
- Consists of .NET, COBRA, COM objects
- Directly generate executables
- Huge library of predefined tools
- Edit inside execution environment
- Uses data structures
- Wonderful community support
- Multiple resources and tutorials for learning
- Many other advanced features
System Requirements for Python 3.5.2
Before you download Python 3.5.2, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 and above
- Free Disk Space: 500 MB of free space required for installation
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM required
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
Python 3.5.2 Free Download
Click the link below to download the standalone installer of Python 3.5.2 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the newer releases of Windows OS.