Download Initial Audio Master Suite latest full version offline complete setup for Windows. Initial Audio Master Suite 2022 lets you adjust the loudness and finalize your track with the three-band equalizer and stereo image controls.
Initial Audio Master Suite Review
With this plugin, mastering becomes as easy as 1-2-3. You can adjust the loudness and finalize your track with the three-band equalizer and stereo image controls. Sending out Songs and Instrumentals to clients, record labels, online stores, and streaming services require them to have an industry-standard loudness to have a state of the art sound. You can also download Initial Audio Heat Up 3
The LUFS display indicates an industry-standard loudness by turning green and warns you when you start getting too loud. An intelligent algorithm applies the right amount of limiting and compression, which you can control with softening and mix. The HD interface looks clean, feels great, and can be seamlessly resized to match your screen resolution.
Features of Initial Audio Master Suite
- THD: Total Harmonic Distortion can ‘fatten’ up the master and help increase the perceived loudness.
- Loudness: Increase or decrease the loudness of your master in decibels. Uses an intelligent compression and limiting algorithm to ensure maximum loudness with minimal distortion.
- LUFS Meter: The LUFS meter ( Loudness Units relative to Full Scale) is an industry-standard representation of perceived loudness. The meter goes green when in the ‘sweet’ zone of a loud master without over-compressing the dynamics of your mix.
- Soften: This softens the compression curve, also known as a ‘soft knee.’
- Mix: Mix the compressed audio with the original. If you are pushing the loudness hard and the master sounds over compressed with a loss of dynamics, this control can help restore some dynamics while keeping the master loud.
- Analog: Changes the frequency response of the master suite to sound more Analog.
- 3 Band Equalizer: Cut or boost the low, mid, and high frequencies by up to 6dB.
- Stereo Image: The Mono control works by making the audio completely mono below the set frequency. This can help tighten up the low end and ensure it is coming only from the center of the stereo field. The Stereo control enhances the stereo field for the frequencies only above the mid-range, leaving the lower frequencies untouched. You can use this to add extra ‘space’ in the master by pushing instruments even more comprehensively in the stereo field.
- Ceiling: Sets the maximum loudness for peaks. Your master will not go louder than this.
Technical Details of Initial Audio Master Suite
- Software Name: Initial Audio Master Suite for Windows
- Software File Name: Initial-Audio-Master-Suite-1.2.0-x64.rar
- Software Version: 1.2.0
- File Size: 17.7 MB
- Developers: Initial Audio
- File Password: 123
- Language: English
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for Initial Audio Master Suite
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Initial Audio Master Suite 1.2.0 Free Download
Download Initial Audio Master Suite free latest full version offline direct download link full offline setup by clicking the below button.