Download Rufus 3 free latest version offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. Rufus 3 is a professional application for creating bootable USB storage device for installing Windows or creating recovery disks from ISO images.
Rufus 3 Review
Rufus 3 is a very powerful application for creating bootable USB drives from the ISO images. A very familiar and straightforward user interface allows the users to conveniently get complete control over the removable storage devices and prepare the media for installing the operating systems, creating live Linux disks, or bootable recovery disks. This powerful application provides a straightforward user interface and self-explaining tools that allow the users to conveniently perform all the operations.
It comes with support for all the file systems including exFAT, ext2, ext3, and various others. Fix the early boot files that are not usable on the compressed NTFS partitions. This powerful application has the ability to work with any kind of ISO images and also allows the users to format the drives before creating bootable partitions. Install an operating system from the bootable disk drives. The latest version includes various fixes and enhancements as well as delivers improved productivity while creating bootable disks. Moreover, it also provides compatibility with the older BIOS versions and makes it convenient to work with bootable removable storage devices. To sum up, Rufus is a powerful application for creating bootable disk drives from ISO images to install OS or creating live Linux CDs.
Features of Rufus 3
- Powerful application for creating bootable storage devices
- Simple and a very lightweight application
- Professional grade application with flawless output
- Supports all the file systems for creating bootable ISO images
- Various bug fixes and enhancements
- Better performance and improved workflow
- Supports formatting the disk before recovering
- Complete support for older BIOS versions
- Basic formatting features with improved productivity
- Professional-grade tools to process the ISO images
- Many other powerful options and features
Technical Details of Rufus 3
- Software Name: Rufus 3
- Software File Name: Rufus_3.16.1833_Multilingual.rar
- File Size: 2 MB
- Developer: Rufus
System Requirements for Rufus 3
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 512 MB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core Duo or higher
Rufus 3 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the latest version offline setup of Rufus 3 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture.