Download Spencer latest full version offline complete setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. It is easy way to bring back the Classic Windows XP Start Menu to your Windows 8 & 10 computer.
This program offers and easy way to bring back the Classic Windows XP Start Menu to your Windows 8 & 10 computer. The program comes as standalone application and does not require any installation. Simply copy the exe file to your desktop and click on it to bring up a menu with all your current Start Menu entries. You may also like Display Changer Free Download
If you want to integrate it into your Taskbar to make it look more like a real Start Button, you can choose the “Pin to Taskbar” option from the right click menu and it will look and feel like a regular Windows Start button from old XP days. Unlike the real Start Menu, it does not offer any management features, which means you cannot right click on any entries for further options (edit, delete etc.).
Features of Spencer
- Administrator command line and Run dialog.
Technical Details of Spencer
- Software Name: Spencer for Windows
- Software File Name: Spencer-1.28.rar
- Software Version: 1.28
- File Size: 1 MB
- Developers: The SZ
System Requirements for Spencer
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 30 MB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Spencer 1.28 Free Download
Download Spencer free latest full version offline direct download link full offline setup by clicking the below button.