FLV Converter is a product from FLV.com which is a powerful tool that can convert FLV Files into different formats. This free download is a standalone installation setup of FLV Converting tool for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
FLV Converter Review
As most of the online content on streaming websites like Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and other is in FLV (Flash Video) format. this content can be easily viewed on Live websites. When you download FLV content, you can not play it on commonly used media players such as Windows Media Player. So there comes the need to convert the downloaded content into media players supported formats. FLV Converter can convert the FLV files to various formats like MP3, WMV, WMA, AVI, MP4, 3GP, and others with perfection. This wonderful Video converter provides a friendly user interface so that you don’t require any technical knowledge before you convert files.
It is a lightweight tool with an efficient media conversion mechanism and does not consume more resources of your system. Moreover, it does not effect the quality of the media after conversion. Convert complete media or you can even convert specific segments of your videos by setting the start and end time of the video.
Features of FLV Converter
Some of the features of this FLV Converting tool are:
- Lightweight tool
- Efficient conversion mechanism
- User-friendly interface
- Convert FLV to all known audio and video formats
- Extract audio from the videos
- Convert specific portion of the media to convert by selecting the start and end of the video you want to convert
- Other different features and options
System Requirements for FLV Converter
Before you download FLV Converter, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Free Disk Space: Minimum 100 MB of free space required for installation
- Installed Memory: Minimum 256 MB of RAM required
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
FLV Converter Free Download
Click the below link to download the standalone setup of FLV Converter for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the older and newer Windows versions.