Nuclear Power Plant Simulator is an educational tool for understanding the environment for running the nuclear plants. This free download is the standalone setup of Nuclear Power Plant Simulator for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
Nuclear Power Plant Simulator Review
This wonderful simulation tool is a flash based virtual environment for generating nuclear power. You will understand the complete process for generating nuclear power. With this tool, you will learn how to generate maximum power through nuclear power plants while you prevent the reactor to meltdown. A friendly user-interface is provided by the tool to make sure that you can easily adjust different settings. Slidebars are provided to control the behavior of the reaction by adjusting the coolant system and control rod etc. Different gauges show statistics of the power generation and more.
It is a very lightweight tool which does not eat up the system resources and provide a comprehensive environment for generating the nuclear power. A red light alerts for the over-heating and other dangerous situations. Moreover, it also provides a detailed view of the nuclear plant along with its components. Sound effects are also added to the tool for real like environment.
Features of Nuclear Power Plant Simulator
Some of the features of Nuclear Power Plant Simulator are:
- Lightweight simulation tool
- Comprehensive interface with sliders
- Control all the power and cooling options
- Gauges to display the output
- Lights and sound effects to enhance the virtual environment
- Different other features and settings
System Requirements for Nuclear Power Plant Simulator
Before you download Nuclear Power Plant Simulator, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of minimum free space required
- Installed Memory: 128 MB of minimum RAM required
- Processor: Single Core Processor or higher
Nuclear Power Plant Simulator Free Download
Click on the below link to download this virtual nuclear power plant for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the newer and older releases of Windows.