GOM Player is stylish all-purpose media player which supports almost all the media types. This free download is a standalone offline installer for Windows 32bit and 64bit architecture.
GOM Player Review
If you are looking for an all-purpose media player which can play all the file types then you must give a try to GOM Player. It has its own codec pack for all the video/audio formats like Media Player Classic. It is specifically designed to provide the best performance to play high-definition videos. It has a quicker installer which is completely guided. Along with quicker installation, it has a user-friendly and attractive interface so that anyone can operate it.
It user-interface has another appealing feature i.e. sticky corners of the player which improves the attractive placement on the screen. You can also select the desired quality for audio and video for optimal performance. You can adjust the brightness level with many other options like Pan and Scan, Screen Capture, and advanced capturing options. You can show or hide the playlist as desired. This media player has a built-in converter for getting the desired type and extension of the media file.
Features of GOM Player
GOM Player is loaded with a wide range of features, some of the features are:
- User-friendly and interactive user-interface
- Built-in codec pack
- Built-in converter to get the desired format of audio and video
- Assign Hotkeys for quick actions
- Take screen shots of the video
- Pan and Scan features
- Enhanced audio and video performance and much more
System Requirements for GOM Player
Before you download and install this Player, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista or Window 7/8/8.1/10
- Installed Memory (RAM): Minimum 256MB of RAM required
- Free Hard Disk Space: Minimum 20MB of free space required
- Processor (CPU): Intel Pentium IV or later
Gom Player Free Download for Windows
Click the below link to download the standalone virus free installer of GOM Player for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the latest and older versions of Windows.