Download Operant Peak Spectroscopy 4 latest full version offline complete setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. It is a cutting-edge analytical tool designed for researchers and scientists to study the spectral features of materials.
Operant Peak Spectroscopy 4 Review
Power Tools for Optical Spectroscopy since 2006. Mid IR, Near IR, FTIR, Raman, fluorescence, LIBS, XRF, UV-VIS, Raman, and EELS. It can read your Data, Spectral File Conversions. It can see who’s using Peak. Peak is the next generation of the popular Essential FTIR software. You may also like SysInfoTools MDF Database Viewer Pro 23 Free Download
This powerful tool also includes advanced data processing and analysis features, such as smoothing, baseline correction, peak fitting, and deconvolution. Whether you’re a researcher in the field of materials science, chemistry, or biology, Operant Peak Spectroscopy is the ultimate tool for spectral analysis and interpretation.
Features of Operant Peak Spectroscopy
- The peak can read data from over 70 spectral file types
- Batch-convert files from closed proprietary formats
- Peak is 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
- Peak is used worldwide in industry, education, government, and military
- Peak has a complete and powerful spectral library search
- Smoothing, Baseline Correction, Line Out, Normalization, Subtraction, and more
- Many other best and powerful tools
- Software Name: Operant Peak Spectroscopy for Windows
- Software File Name: Operant-Peak-Spectroscopy-4.00.417.rar
- Software Version: 4.00.417
- File Size: 76.5 MB
- Developers: peakspectroscopy
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: MB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Operant Peak Spectroscopy 4.00.417 Free Download
Download Operant Peak Spectroscopy 4 free latest full version offline direct download link full offline setup by clicking the below button.