Pearl Linux OS 4.0 is a complete Linux version specifically designed for Newbies loaded with many advanced features. This free download is a standalone ISO image installer of Pearl OS with both 32bit and 64bit architecture.
Pearl Linux OS 4.0 Review
Pearl is a fully loaded and complete Linux release based on Ubuntu 14.4 with all the basic functionality required in an operating system. It is similar to OS X nor in the terms of compatibility but it has a user-interface similar to Linux. Many multimedia and graphics tools along with office suite are pre-added in this release. Office suites include LibreOffice, Abiword along with Handbrake, Banshee, Totem, Audacity and VLC as multimedia tools. Graphical tools include Gimp and Inkscape. You can also make your own Linux distribution with Remastersys.
A user-friendly interface is provided by this release to make OS X users comfortable. Advanced security and performance features are also provided by this release to make the distribution reliable. Chromium Browser and Seamonkey browser provides an ultimate browsing experience. Many networking facilities are there like Etherape, Transmission, Filezilla, and Pidgin are also included in this package.
Features of Pearl Linux OS 4.0
Pearl Linux provides many powerful features. Some of the features are:
- Based on Ubuntu 14.04
- User-friendly interface similar to OS X
- Gnome and Ubuntu software application
- USB Creator and Pinguybuilder
- MDM Display Manager and Docky Theme Manager
- LibreOffice and AbiWord
- Many Multimedia tools like Handbrake, VLC, Totem, Clementine, Banshee and Audacity
- KODi media center
- Conky Manager
- Gimp and Inkspace Graphics suite
- VokoScreen to record the screen
- Seamonkey and Chromium browsers
- FileZilla, Transmission, and Pidgin to manage networks
- PearlMate lite
- Much more to explore
System Requirements for Pearl Linux OS 4.0
Make sure that your system meets the given requirements before you download and install Pearl
- Installed Memory (RAM): Minimum 512MB of RAM required
- Free Disk Space: Minimum 5GB of free disk space for installation
- Processor: Minimum 1GHZ processor speed or faster
Pearl Linux OS 4.0 Free Download
Click the below link to download the standalone ISO image installer of Pearl Linux OS 4.0 with both x86 and x64 architecture.