Sigil 0.9.6 is a wonderful freeware cross-platform EPUB eBook editor with a wide range of powerful options and features. This free download is the standalone installer of Sigil for Windows 32bit and 64bit.
Sigil 0.9.6 Review
When it comes to eBook editing and publishing then rather than using expensive Lulu services you better try Sigil which is free of cost and provides a more reliable solution for editing eBooks. Most of the eBook readers rely on EPUB format. Although EPUB is quite difficult to handle if you are going to work manually as it’s an XHTML code and advanced formatting but Sigil uses WYSIWYG approach to handling EPUB. It provides complete control over the documents for editing meta description and other tags and text.
It comes up with all the basic formatting tools which can handle XHTML without any technical coding skills. Style your documents and perform a variety of other operations like importing and exporting. Provides the ability to jump to different content easily and handle the documents more efficiently. Moreover, insert images and text into your documents including the cover of the book, chapter breaks, and other settings.
Features of Sigil 0.9.6
Sigil is loaded with many advanced features which include
- User-friendly environment
- Open source
- Lightweight tool
- Allows editing the meta description and many other settings
- Insert chapter breaks
- Advanced styling features
- Insert images into the documents
- Edit EPUB formats without any technical coding skills
- Complete UTF-16 support
- Table of content generator
- Formatting options and much more
System Requirements for Sigil 0.9.6
Before you download and install Sigil 0.9.6, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista or Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Free Disk Space: Minimum 100MB of free disk space required
- Installed Memory: Minimum 512MB of RAM required
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
Sigil 0.9.6 Free Download
Click the below link to download and install the standalone installer of Sigil 0.9.6 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the latest and older versions of Windows.